Recipes from Eggland's Best
Crustless EB Quiche with Shrimp
Serving Size: 8
Cooking Time: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
2 scallions thinly sliced
3/4 pound medium shrimp peeled
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon butter
6 Eggland's Best egg
1/2 teaspoon Old Bay Seafood seasoning
1 1/4 cups 1% lowfat milk
1/2 cup sour cream, light
3/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1) Place rack in center of the oven and preheat to 300 degrees F. Spray pie plate (deep dish) generously with non-stick spray.
2) In a medium skillet, cook scallions in butter over medium high heat until wilted, about 1 minute. Mix lemon juice with the Old Bay seasoning then toss into skillet with the shrimp. Toss until shrimp are bright pink about 1 1/2 minutes.
3) In a bowl, whisk eggs and sour cream until blended.
4) Spread shrimp mixture into pie plate. Top with parmesan cheese and cheddar cheese. Slowly pour in egg mixture.
5) Set quiche on a baking sheet and place in the oven. Bake 50-60 minutes. Let cool before cutting into wedges.